Jun 26, 2018 Uninstalled G Sync and all relevant files & folders. I tried removing the different email inboxes from the favorites section in the G Suite profile. Tried logging off and back on again and starting with G Suite profile first. Tried rebooting and starting the G Suite profile first. Mail Sync is not compatible with Microsoft Outlook multi-factor authentication. If your Microsoft Outlook account has multi-factor authentication enabled, you will be unable to use Mail Sync’s name and password connection features. In order to connect and use Mail Sync with Microsoft Outlook, you will need to disable multi-factor authentication. Using G Suite Sync for Microsoft® Outlook® (GSSMO) lets you synchronize your Outlook application with TELUS Email powered by Google, which is a G Suite account. Before you start, please ensure you have logged on to TELUS email powered by Google at mail.google.com and you can see your email inbox. For details on the latest features, enhancements, and fixes for GWSMO, go to What’s new in Google Workspace for Outlook? DOWNLOAD.EXE FILE (RECOMMENDED FOR USERS) This.exe file is for installation on Windows ® machines only but you can download it using any operating system.
Set Up G Suite Sync For Microsoft Outlook
How to download and install Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook
Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook® is a plug-in for Microsoft Outlook® 2003, 2007, or 2010 on Windows that lets you keep using Outlook to manage your APU Gmail Element 117. account. Specifically, Google Apps Sync syncs your mail, contacts, calendar events, and notes between your Google profile in Outlook and your Google Apps account in the cloud, so you can access the same information at any time from either interface.
You only need to install this, if you desire to use the Outlook interface to access APU Gmail. It is only available for the Windows platform.
Faculty / Staff members: On your scheduled migration day, IMT staff members will assist with installing this. Please do not install this prior to receiving notice that your APU Google Apps account is ready.
Universe in 2020 Dev Video — League of Legends. Lol universe. Hahaha my phone started ringing 3/4s th way through and the way it ends is silly. Explore the world of League of Legends through an interactive map of Runeterra.
1. Download Google Apps Sync on the computer where you run Outlook.
2. Depending on your web browser, Open or Run the program you downloaded in Step 1.
You may be prompted twice.
3. Enter your email address (including @apu.edu), choose the option Yes, I have a password and the type in the password. Then select Continue. (Note: Make sure Remember me is checked before continuing). If your regular APU Network Account password does not work, try changing your password from home.apu.edu under ‘My Network Account’, this will make sure all your accounts are synchronized.
4. Select Create Profile. (Leave other boxes unchecked)
Note: The reason you don’t want to check the first box, is that IMT is migrating your Exchange mail stored on it’s servers automatically to APU Gmail for you. If you migrate it again with this method, you could end up with duplicates.
5. Select Start Microsoft Outlook.
6. Choose the @apu.edu Profile Name then select OK.
Note: Your new profile for accessing APU Gmail with Outlook will include ‘@apu.edu — Google Apps’. Your old one is usually your Name or Username. You have the option of referencing your old Outlook profile if you need to check something.
7. Uncheck the Open this window when Microsoft Outlook starts then Close the window. The sync process may take several minutes depending on the size of the email account. You can continue to use your account while it syncs.
8. Done. What’s next?
You can use Outlook as usual. Help from Google is available for Getting Started with Google Apps Sync.
You also may want to Upload Personal and Archive Folders to Gmail.